Avital Tornado 2 Alarm Sensitivity

I have an Avital Tornado 2 Alarm Sensitivity installed in my Acura
Integra.  I need to adjust the sensitivity of the alarm, but can't find
where to do it.  The owner's manual on the Avital site doesn't mention
sensitivity at ALL, and their install and wiring manual links don't
work.  I can't even contact them to tell them that the links don't work
because their only contact info is for dealers.

Anyone have a clue as to where to look under the hood for a sensitivity
adjustor (assuming it even HAS one)?

Thanks!