Re: Video alarm verification

Any one of approx. 104 cities in the tri-county area of south Florida that
have an alarm ordinance. These ordinances are all cut for the same model.
Subtle little differences in each to fit the population, budgets, etc. They
require **all** systems to be registered. All systems, monitored or not, may
be dispatched to whether requested by a central station or a next door
neighbor. If only monitored systems were required to be registered, would
that be considered discriminatory or selective?