Re: Gas Sur-charge?

We've been using gasohol out here for years...petrol + ethanol and there's a
different formula too, depending on the season...one for summer/hot, one for
winter/also hot. :-)...that's all they're allowed to sell here. Believe it
or not they call it "boutique fuels"...sheet a pretty term for everything
these days.

Doesn't effect the car...but smells sick when you gas-up.

oops, just went up another 10 cents since last night.

Right now they've lifted all restrictions on blends.