Re: Ka -Bosch Ka -Bosch DuMP DuMP

talking about customers...
I have one lady customer who, when I tried to explain that the two-pin power
(250VAC) plug on her video entry-intercom is loose in its adaptor and she
could either get a new adaptor or change to a better 3-pin type plug just
backed off and COULD not understand....sort of technophobic?

Frequently  about 3 times  a month get to charge callout of R 180 (about
$20) to switch on power for automated gates about 2 days after storms when
battery is now flat. I know I'm in africa but some people are in a thicket.