Re: Paying customer wakes up to CF alarm every morning

One last question, based on the communication formats which may work
over VOIP...

Should I be pushing more on Brinks, or my VOIP provider Vonage?   They
have pointed fingers in the past but I think it ended up in Vonages
court as they would need to configure their router to communicate a
certain way for this.  Maybe onea more last ditch effort to see if this
can be fixed to get my CF to stop until I move.  Which company is more
likely going to need to make the changes necessary? And again, if any
of you know a short term solution to get it turned off entirely SHORT
TERM (not just change the time it happens), I only need a couple months
before we move. Thanks all