Re: Radionics 5700: lithium batteries

A dead lithium battery only results in a datalock violation if the panel is
powered down without effective battery backup.  The lithium battery will be
drained vvvvveeeeeerrrrrrryyyyyyy slowly as long as there is always power
applied to the panel.

The datalock is not on the firmware rev chip.  That is only the instruction
sets for the panel.  Yes the datalock must pass the D5200 and various
RAM/RPS tests.

How difficult would it be to create your posited "black box?"   I don't
know. I am not X. Boschengineer.  That will have to be someone else's
weekend project.

X.