Re: avoiding being "locked out"

Precisely what Mark said...I had an employee who worked for me for a long
time, that I had to let go...he took it personally and was sending rogue
signals on alarm panels creating false alarm dispatches. Took me a while to
figure out what was  happening and I ended up having to change hundreds of
account numbers and making the old accts dead accounts (so I can't even
reuse them now).

Even just having the phone number of recievers can be a problem...even if
you don't know the account numbers. All my reciever numbers are invisible
via the phone co...but if an installer had them and wanted to create havoc
he/she could.

Now, none of my guys know anything as I change access after system is tested
into cs. - including the cs phone number gets switched.

Trust no one.