*Complete* list of Vista 10SE programming codes?

I downloaded the Vista 10SE "Installation Manual" from...
http://www.ademcoint.com/english/library/ademco.htm

...but the list of programming codes in this manual seems to be incomplete.
Also scattered, no one listing of all codes.

I've ordered the 6139 alphanumeric keypad. (Currently have 6128 RF)

I'm an old time alarm repairman who last worked on alarms in the 80's and
I'm *finally* getting around to installing my own alarm...

But I see everything has changed quite a bit!

The last system I worked on was an early 80's Radionics. With the add on
"programmer", I could set things like zones: [perimeter - interior -
instant - delayed - fire - etc.], local or monitored, siren run time before
shutting off, etc.

So I would like to change these settings on the Vista 10SE as well. I may
have just a local alarm or may get monitoring depending on my finances.

I found the following programming manuals on the above web site. This is
the type of thing I am looking for, except for the 10SE. Are any of these
compatible with the 10SE so far as having the same codes?

Vista-100
Vista-128B
Vista-128FB
Vista-40