Re: Should all zones be 24 hour supervised

Welp...he's just now started to use the system and is not being monitored
yet until he gets back from vacation. So far he says it's not been a
problem...he's gonna ask his bro-in-law how he is doing it. ... in other
words I haven't had to deal with it yet:-) When  he gets home he's gonna
finish his lan and punch me down so I can Compass it and try out  what you
guys had recommended..if I can remember what that was!

Personally I think he needs a 4219 before anything else!