Looking for parts for Ademco Vista 50p

Hi all. I'm in need of the following parts to make some old stuff I have
into a system. If anyone has one or more of them, or knows where I can get
them, please let me know where & cost. Thanks.

Vista 50p-
*Plastic standoffs- the 3 along the bottom of the board that separate the
board from the can.
*Dual battery harness- plugs onto main board.
*Door sticker for 50P- Wiring diagram sticker  (or can ?? lid ??)
*J7 & J8 wiring harnesses- 9 pin aux connectors

Ademco 6139-
*Keypad wiring harness ( I have one from a 6128 that works, but now I don't
have one for my 6128 :-)