Re: Another inept Bush pal leaves FEMA

Who gives a shit if it's politically correct? Maybe we should start
worrying about what's fiscally correct and unload some of these
panhandlers from the welfare parade. They've been on the tit long
enough. Handicapped citizens and seniors should be aided by the
government but how many illiterate sloths with 27 kids do I need to
keep paying for? Send them to Europe so they can live amongst the rest
of the lazy liberal bastards who make a living freeloading off of the
government.

Note to Mikey: Was this obnoxious enough for you?