Re: Another inept Bush pal leaves FEMA

"Robert L Bass" <robertlbass@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
news:xJKdnWTdL7JlqaXeRVn-hA@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
> > Leuck wrote:
> >
> >> The problem is that beggar in the street is there because he wants to
be
> >> there, do some research
>
> If you start with the understanding that Leuck says outrageously stupid
> things like the above only to incite an argument, there's no need to
bother
> disproving his comments.  The reality is that although he's a bit of a
> political ignoramus, Leuck isn't half as stupid as he appears.

It's not a stupid statement at all, try offering one of them a job sometime
and see what happens, I have yet to find one willing to work, I also have
spent many hours in several homeless shelters in the LA and Dallas area and
know many of the people who went there and also know why they were there

If someone is an ignoramus it isn't me