Re: is wireless mature yet

On Wed, 24 Aug 2005 04:44:29 GMT, "Frank Olson" <feolson@xxxxxxxxxx>
wrote:

>"alarman" <alarman2000@xxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
>>
>> julian <julian@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
>>> On Tue, 23 Aug 2005 22:13:57 -0400, "cdn_bcn"
>>> <jonathan_h@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
>>> Stay away from the DSC and Paradox wireless.
>>

>> I have lots of DSC wireless out there, and IME it works as well as anyone
>> elses.
>> js
>

>Same here...  What the heck is he talkin' about??

Yea, try replacing a 900 MHz wireless whatever. No longer supported by
DSC. The Liberator line of wireless from Paradox is also no longer
supported. What about the Omnia line? Can I still get parts for it?

Wait..... oh that's right I don't give a damn about DSC OR Paradox
wireless. I'm now using ITI. 'Nuff said.

Julian