Re: Another inept Bush pal leaves FEMA

i went to college in NY and i had to pay triple what residents did ..
and ofcourse us foreignors get no assistance when it comes to paying
for college... from our gov or yours, locally or there ;-)

Bahamians that go "away" to college in the US normally have what we
would call "rich" parents (hmmm, lets see, money made from ripping off
the poor!), though alot of times it can also be scholarships, and even
religious colleges (i think they charge less?). I went to a Community
college and  was still more than I could afford .. dropped out after 1
semester .. too expensive for my blood  :-)   Basically  unless you can
legally work for money (eg have family there, etc) or have money
already, its impossible for a bahamian to go away to college, plenty do
though .. we just pay out our ass .. and our local college is a joke.
spent 2 years there going to te beach and drinking all day!