Re: Need help troubleshooting Ademco panel...lengthy

It's scrolling through troubles and alarms.
Enter your code + off and then code + off again.
That will only clear the troubles, not solve them.

You're probably gonna need a service call to resolve the troubles. 70 per hr
is not excessive, if they have records on the system (they should if they
installed it) it shouldnt take more than an hour. You'll probably need a new
system battery and you might also have some wireless points that need
batteries or covers...hard to tell without having record of the install.

Monitoring rate tied to your credit score sounds like one of the big alarm
companies routine...but 22 bucks is a fair rate these days.

hth..