[no subject]

If I did not have a door sensor, then I would need to use Interior Delay for
the motion sensor, otherwise it would trip the alarm instantly.

So the word "follower" seems to mean that the zone is following what the
system is doing elsewhere.

-If there is a delay zone and the system is armed (using delay arming) then
the "follower" will also be placed in delay.

-If there is an entry through a delay zone, then the "follower" zone is also
then placed in delay.

-If you come in through the ceiling and trip the motion sensor, then it will
trip the system instantly since the system is not in delay mode.

-If there is no delay zone, then I would guess that you would not be able to
arm with any delay, and the "follower" zone would always be instant?

And as to the "Interior" portion of the zone type, this would make it so it
was not armed when arming with stay.