Re: "Blanks" kill actors

Thank you for so misinterpreting just about everything I said that you
help prove most of what I said.

And by the way, that PhD in psychology that you must have to be so in
tune with me from reading a few postings that you can diagnose all my
ailments, well, return it and get your money back.

I don't know why you have repeatedly brought up the subject of priests
molesting children, but it has less to do with the issue of gun control
than this thread has to do with alarms.  Regardless, I don't think that
child-molesting falls under the categories of stupidity or a momentary
lapse of reason.

You may be better now, but when you call people stupid and ignorant,
try to spell most of the words correctly.

I have enjoyed hearing other points of view on this thread, when they
have had a rational explanation of their thoughts.  It has been less
than enlightening when people simply post that they think that someone
else is stupid, misquote other people, and call them names without
actually responding to any ideas.

Oh, one more thing-- how many times do I have to say that I'm not in
favor of taking away guns before the next person posting stops claiming
that I say I am?