Re: Paying customer wakes up to CF alarm every morning

That's the daily test signal that is not getting through...which also means
that any alarm signal will not get through either...Vonage, VoIP bad.

Since the test signals aren't getting through, which also means the alarm
signals also aren't you essentially are a local system...why not cancel
service and just go local till you move? Have them de-program the system to
a local (no monitoring).

Other than that...it's normal for it to beep on comm fail - on second
thought,,,,well maybe not, on *some* panels the warning beep can be
disabled - they may be concerned abt a liablilty issue so they might not
disable it even if it can be.