Re: Vista-20 power down

AC power on
Battery connected.

The keypad may be not addressed correctly. How many keypads are on the
system?

Do you have a programming sheet?

First keypad on a Vista 20 is addr, 16.

* and # upon power up should show you "20" if the system is not locked. If
you don't  have a programming sheet DO NOT DO ANYTHING HERE...just *99 to
get out of programming mode. If you don't see a 20 then panel is locked.