Re: Use ADT system with no monitoring company?

You are asking for a maximum output of information with a minimum input.
There are many types of "ADT" panels. It would be important to note which
company actually manufactured the panel you have. If it is a DSC panel and
if it is not locked, it could be defaulted to gain access. Although the
panel couldn't "dial" a cell phone (as it does a central station) and give
the information, it could (if a DSC brand) hit a pager and give limited
information in pager format. If it hits your cell phone in pager format it
won't give any information other than it called from your house (caller ID)
and squeaked some touch tones.

If that is what you're looking for, then park in front of the alarm parts
house in your area find some off duty technician and see if you can't get
him to help you for a few bucks.