Re: Definition of Subscriber?

We don't use the term "subscriber", to phone the site we use the term
"PREMS" short for premises, and "KH" short for keyholder (contact
list), "GRD" for guard (it is not common practice to dispatch
police/fire in New Zealand).

Example: ACTVS - ph prems, n/r advise KH, n/r dispatch GRD

In this example the operator would phone the site, confirm the identity
by way of either: the account "OK" password, their individual "OK"
password or their PIN number.

If there was no reply to the site or identity couldn't be confirmed, we
would move on an advise a keyholder from the callout list.

If there was no reply to the keyholders, no-one was available, or they
requested we send a guard... then we would.