[no subject]

Anyway, I was just thinking of the camera because i was under the
impression these systems had far more false alarms. So I feel better
about that too.

Thanks for the info.

I've just never used any of these, so don't really know much about them.
It's good to know I won't be having to head home every other week over a
false alarm ... at least more than likely I won't.

Of course, I certainly don't expect this system to guard against a
sophisticated burgler ... but I would think such a burgler would be far
better off spending his energies in a more well to do part of town !