OT: Pick up lines

I was listening to Rock 101 the other day while driving between service
calls.  They spent about five minutes going through pick-up lines (some of
which I'd heard before).  Here's a few that I hadn't (the first one had my
wife "in stitches" for a good five minutes).

"Just call me Milk."  When she asks why, the response is:  "'Cause I do your
body goooo-ood".

"Do you believe in love-at-first-sight?  Or do you want me to walk by
again?"

"Your parents must've been aliens, 'cause it's the only way I can explain
how someone as beautiful as you wound up on this planet."

"Sure, I may not be the best lookin' guy here, but I'm the only one talkin'
to you!"

--
Frank Olson
http://www.yoursecuritysource.com