Re: Your Favorite Install Tool?

LSDI has a tool that doesnt appear on their web...must be new. My partner
bought one yesterday and its very cool. I monster magnet with a roller
sleeve which will attach to a short spring tape and a roller (looks like a
big wallpaper edge roller) with mongo magnet inside. You drop the smaller
sleeved magnet down the wall with your wire attached and use the roller
magnet to move it around through the drywall...the magnet is incredible
monster strong...its really awesome...and kinda expensive.