Re: Compass Software

"Norm Mugford" <1alarm@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
news:lvS0f.49$Ra.35@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

> Since you have jeopardized the security of every
> compass user in the world, I will forward your post
> to the appropriate people at ADI and Honeywell and
> request that they make arrangements to change the un/pw,
> because of your stupidity.

It's been done before.  Honeywell doesn't appear to care one way or the
other.

> A request to have your account closed is also in order.

Heh...  Bass is an *unlicensed* retailer that also happens to be one of
ADI's biggest customers (according to him).  I sincerely doubt they're going
to close his account at this stage...  Besides...  He can always get product
"through the back door".