Re: Extend Range

Many years ago I used to make a dipole to extend the range of these
transmitters.  I could get them to transmit across a street to another
house.  It must be the correct dimensions and trimmed to the
transmitters frequency.   Somebody as linear may have the dimensions to
build this.  Let us know if you find them.

Bobby D