Re: Outdoor Motion Sensor Recommendation

Try the Optex VX-402 (
http://www.optexamerica.com/products/prodpage.cfm?product=vx40 ) or the
Paradox DG-85 (
http://www.paradox.ca/Products/CAT_MOTIONDETECTORS/Default.asp?SUBCATID=50100&PRODUCT=DG85 )
... Both detectors are made to be mounted outdoors, cheaper models are not
for outdoor use....... Regards, Russ