Re: Product Placement: Be careful what you wish for

There's a really terrible Shannon Tweed movie that was shot here ( and how
bad can a movie be with Shannon Tweed?) that shows her and some guy walking
around to the back of this house and you get to see my signs a couple times;
if you look close you can see the bell box that also has my sign and then
you see the decal as they go into the back door.  So far so good.  Once
inside you see her close the door and there is some piece of crap dummy
alarm keypad from Radio Shack.  It seemed that the movie company didn't like
the Radionics keypad because it had red lights that went off and on or
something so they pulled that an put the dummy keypad in place of it.  What
a zonk!