Re: Your Favorite Install Tool?

I use to...10-15 minutes at a time. I kept plenty of room temperature water
on hand, and a extra T-shirt that was hosed down and changed each time I
came out. I would wait 30-45 minutes before attempting to go back up again.
After a while you get use to it. The longest I ever dared to stay was 35
minutes. I was able to temporariliy remove a AC vent to keep myself cool.

I have thrown up my guts a few times on the customers front lawn. Sometimes
you just can't get out fast enough. This usually happens with huge open
truss homes with multiple levels of ceiling height...too much climbing.

Jim Rojas