web interface alarm

Greetings;
  New old house, new alarm system.  (new install)

I installed Ademco unit on my old house, worked good.

Now I want to get something that is able to be accessible from the web.
 Emailed based alerts etc would be great!

I would love to have fire, alarm and an internal webserver rolled into
one.  Anything out there???

I did a few searches and only found a handful of m topics from a few
years ago.

The house I have is a 2000 sf ranch.  Not really into the wireless
thing, rather connect wires.

Any thoughts or recommendations out there?

Is Ademco still a decent brand??? Since this is a fresh install I am up
for any other current brands that may be better.

Thanx.
Tom