Re: Your Favorite Install Tool?

Jim wrote:
> bdolph wrote:
>
>>Let us know about your favorite installation tool ?
>>
>>Mine is the Robertson (square-drive) screwdriver?  Screws stay on with
>>one hand at all angles and drive true and hard.
>>
>>BobbyD
>

> Maglites are expensive and not versatile.
>
> Pelican 2200 Versabrite headlamp flashlight. Inexpensive, Light weight,
> small, doesn't get lost (head strap allows hanging on tool pouch) ,
> both batteries and bulbs last a long time (only two AA cells lasts for
> over 6 hours). Versatile angling of light head for hard to reach
> places. You can wrap it to your wrist. Order extra bulbs because
> they're not off-the-shelf items. Order light weight head straps with
> it. Also an extra head strap or two. Straps gets scrungy from sweat.
>
> WWW.pelican.com has the information but if you shop you can get it less
> expensive elswhere. Make sure it either comes with the head strap or
> order it seperately.

I have something similar, although it uses LEDs - two white for normal
use, one red for... I dunno what for exactly, but it works well.  Also
has the adjustable-angle light carrier. Runs for an eternity on three
AAA's.  Got it at Home Depot for $20.

---
Virus Database (VPS): 0543-0, 10/24/2005
Tested on: 10/24/2005 8:42:27 PM