Re: non-stop recording is possible?

An alternative is to try RedHand's VisionIP software with a networked IR
camera. This overcomes poor quality, network bandwidth and disk usage
problems by taking 2 high quality jpg images per second and only when there
is movement. On this basis, disk usage is a factor of how much movement
there is. If you have just one camera I would have thought you could retain
the pictures for at least 3 months on 80G (it automatically deletes the old
pictures).

- Jerry