Re: Compass Software

In my view the problem began with professionals trying to bait a DIY by
telling the OP that he was welcome to go to that web site and they even said
it was free, all the while knowing that the site was password protected and
knowing it isn't free. I would think a professional response would have been
to tell the OP that it is professional software and limited to use by
professionals. But no, the pro's like to toy with DIY. For what purpose? Are
DIY really that much of a threat to the industry that professionals must be
put aside sound business practices to play games with people? What goes
around comes around. These things only provoke someone else to post the
password even if it may be wrong to do so.

Bob