Re: P1 , Z/P2 terminals on DSC RF5501-433 keypad

It is amazing to me how quick people are to get so damn hostile in
these groups. If just a fraction of the effort put into this thread had
been used to answer my original post instead of trying to make me
look/feel stupid then there would have been 2 posts instead of the 12
or so we're on now.  Hasn't anyone ever heard the saying 'If you dont
have anything nice to say...then don't say anything at all'?  I suspect
not...at least for the majority that were giving me hell.  These
newsgroups used to be the place to go when you had a guestion...even if
you didnt read TFM (I liked that Frank O)...and...people were glad
...and...even proud....to offer their knowledge and experience to a
stranger.  These days...seems like you get more attitude than anything
else.  I just think its sad that its come to this.  Anyways...Thanks to
Doug L for the information I needed.