Re: Help, I'm being muzzled by belgian pig aliens

On Tue, 11 Oct 2005 23:36:28 GMT, "Nick Markowitz"
<nick-markowitz@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

>All summer long and now into the fall i have been seeing some extremely
>wired rf and electronic probems in equiptment. Some of it has been sunspots
>definately at radiostation but the other problems have been becuse we had an
>extremely dry summer and ground rods etc are above 25 ohms impedence.

I just found this group & hate to jump in. But if the ground rods are
not working try a couple of pounds of salt around the rod. Then run
water on it for about ten minutes or so. Time will take care of the
rest.

Over the years I have had the same problem with ham radios ground rod
not getting ground because of sandy soil.
--
Ray

Mind over matter, if you don?t mind, it don?t matter.
                      (Confucius)