Re: Problem enrolling Receiver section of RF5501-433NA Keypad

Yep...After I programmed in one of the wireless sensors...I was able to
see the receiver.  I must say that trying to program this unit makes me
appreciate the time you guys have spent getting to know these systems.
The manuals definitely aren't written for someone not already familiar
with it.  Thanks again for the help -- Jeff Gaiche