Re: Wireless Home Security Systems

Yeah, their wireless is some of the best, exceeded only by ITI equipment (or
so I'm told).

The Paradox Magellan is a nice little unit with lots of features (I bought
one to play with to learn how to crack it when locked). A new unit is coming
along soon with a remote dialer; until then, I wouldn't dream of installing
it.....

RHC