Re: CO ALARM PROCEDURES

This is perhaps the most common complaint I hear concerning central
stations.  The central station changes the way they handle a specific
signal.

I represent Monitoring America Alarm Co-Op.  We are a true cooperative
business.  We are a ?Not for Profit? business, we are owned by our customers
and we return our profits back to our owners as dividends.

We monitor your alarms the way you want them monitored.  The only signal
that we can't customize is a fire signal.  Laws dictate how we must handle
fire alarm and related signals.  CO detectors, burglar, panic and
environmental alarms are handled according to your specifications.

If you think this might interest you feel free to visit our website at
www.monitoringamerica.com or call me at 800-879-1438.

Ron Wies
Monitoring America Alarm Co-Op