Re: Wilma

news:9LydnUhBebSFbsbeRVn-oA@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
> Quit hoping Frank, it's one thing to slam him here but another to hope
> something bad happens to him in real life

Now where did I say that??  Sheesh!!!  I merely pointed out a fact
(Sarasota's gonna take a major "hit").  He hasn't posted since about 2300
hours PST on the 4th in *any* of his favourite groups.  And just "up and
leaving" without a quick "word" is hardly like him.  Something is "up" and
as much as I dislike the man, I do hope he's alright.