Re: Compass Software

I kinda tried that the other day, but musta done something wrong cause I
wiped out the guy's code. If you connect and you dont get a mismatch
error...then I can change the user code...save?...then send to panel right?
I "think" I may have messed up by Viewing Upload somewhere maybe?...maybe
thats how I unloaded the code.