Re: ASA re-visited

If the big Bozo stay out ...

I will be more then happy to keep quiet  ;-)

I've been enjoying this NG like never before....
We never had that much good conversation here,maybe because he was always
telling us he would come back?

But what you know what? what if he just keep on reading..and keep on
stealing info to put on his web site?
what if he send his customer to us when he don't know an answer and tell
them to not tell us he sent them here...for x and x reason..

Am I turning paranoid?  LOL...

FY6dnZ2EJO3WHP_eRVn-qw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx