Re: Burglar Alarm Alerts to Reduce Water Damage

I saved a lady's house from total disaster with under carpet traps (in the
olden days)...toilet supply line burst and shorted out the carpet mat...she
was out of town. We dispatched PD, PD called back and said there was water
running out from under the front door...coulda been much worse.