Re: Ademco:PanelDumpsCentralStation

news:_Am0f.127$Nu5.3768@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
> oh man that takes me back.

Speaking of dentists...  When I was a kid, my Mom used to take us to one
named "Dr. Jinx"...  The thing I remember about him (other than the fact
that he loved torturing kids) is the big fish tank he had in the waiting
room...  It had this ceramic Tyranosaurus Rex with rotten teeth that made
bubbles every time it opened it's mouth...