[no subject]

I have an "Infinite" (www.electronics-line.com) home alarm. When I returned
after being away from home one night, the alarm had gone off and the
mainboard had been taken out and remounted.
The next evening we could hear the alarm being armed - not from us but from
somewhere outside the house. Later we experienced that someone had been
in our flat on several occasiones, having switched the alarm off and on the
same way we did.

Technically I am not sure how all this was done, but I ssuspect the
keyfobs, which do not have coderolling, they have only encryption and this
is not secure if they are scanned.

If I buy a new alarm, it would be wired, no doubt about that and I will
not , repeat not, use keyfobs!

Regards

Georg Lavik
____________