Re: Compass Software

Crash Gordon wrote:
> Why would you do that?

Well, here ya are Crash.

You've finally come to that point that everyone ultimately comes to.
I'm sure, since you've been "here" for awhile, blithely staying out of
the frey, you've had to make some observations and formed some
opinions. I've seen it happen again and again. Eventually, Fat Ass
pushes the button that puts it over the line. Your question above has
been asked hundreds, if not thousands of times in the approximately 8
years I've participated in this group. And the answer is ......
primarily because, in as plain a language as some one of his level
deserves, he's a rotten, nasty, arrogant son of a bitch. He knows
EXACTLY what he is doing. He has no business being in this group if he
is going to continuously detract from the installation trade, of which
the majority of this Newsgroup is made up of and was formed for.  The
majority of people who participate in this group don't like him, don't
like what he does and individually take exception to his attitude and
his constant jibes and detraction from this Newsgroup. As long as all
of his detractors do nothing as a group effort to stop him, he will
continue. You can continue to silently contend with it, but it's now
quite plainly apparent, what you think of this bastard. At least we
know that you don't approve of what he's done to this Newsgroup.