RS485, Video & DC over Cat5

I may be trying the impossible here.

I have often used cameras using Cat5 and a balan to carry the video and
which also carries the DC for the camera using Power over Ethernet devices.
I now need to drive PTZ (which I know little of at the moment). Since the DC
takes 2 wires and the video takes 2 then that leaves 4 for RS485 for PTZ.
Will this work? Does anyone know of any splitters/balans or whatever that
will do this over Cat5? I'm in the UK.

Thanks

-Jerry