Re: Alarm Purchase Help

your VOIP will not work with an ademco panel, it will work with a Napco
panel but with concern, We are a Local company based in Babyon NY we
would be happy to supply an estimate for you. Be aware we dont have any
sales gimmicks you pay up front for system and pay a fair amount for
the monitoring, there is a contract and we will default programming
code upon your request

Michael Ferer
Around The Clock Lock & Alarm Co Inc
59 Deer Park Ave