Re: Saw spider crawl into control box!

news:wiT%e.2$nm5.439@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

> The worst one was a very dead, and very big scorpion. Scared the crap
> outta
> me when I opened the box.

    When I lived in Arizona, I soon encountered both dead and live scorpions
and tarantulas in the house. I bought Raid Fumigators and fogged the place
once a month. End of problem. Smoke detectors must be disabled during
fogging for about three hours. Fogging seeps into the walls through cracks
and holes, so after about three months you won't see much of anything in the
house. The biggest danger in AZ is the brown recluse. Did you ever see a
bite from one of those? Nasty. I hear Yuma is a hotbed for the black widow.
I'm sure glad I'm out of AZ. When I moved back east it took me six months to
break the habit of checking the doorframe in the morning for scorpions and
checking the steps for rattlesnakes before leaving for work.

Bob