Re: Disable dialout on CROW Power Wave

probably need the alarm company to disable it for you hopefully via
programming esp if prog codes are not default.  Have them default the local
and remote programming code while they are at it so you can program it
yourself later should you need to change anything.  I would offer to pay
them for this service if they don't step up to the plate initially.  If
codes are known then

http://www.thecrowgroup.com/crow/support-download.asp

go to above link for manuals