Re: Your Favorite Install Tool?

Jim,

Nice looking headlamp.  I also like the new low-cost LED units such as
the one below.  Not only is it good on the job, I have used it during
the last hurricane season when we lost power down here in Florida.
Rather than try lighting the whole house we just lit the path in front
of us.  We looked like a couple of coal miners.  These also have a red
lamp which is great for bass fishing as well.

http://www.energizer.com/products/flashlights/flashlight.asp?cat=4&id=3

BobbyD